Reputable organization in Miami Lakes/ Miami Gardens area is seeking for experienced E-Commerce Specialist to be part of their fast growing organization.
Job Summary - Overseeing and managing an e-commerce sales force to achieve sales and profit goals. Sets short and long-term online sales strategies.
E-Commerce Specialist responsibilities include:
- Responsible for determining the format and features of the website in order to maximize clarity and ease navigation for customers.
- Monitor competitor efforts, analyze industry trends and provide cross-functional leadership to proactively drive growth.
- Staying up to date on software or data trends
- Provide analytic reports of online sales
- Create, update and upload product feeds with content, photos, pricing, shipping - Maintain the integrity and accuracy of content in listings - Understand platform algorithms and optimize listings for search engine rankings
- Monitor and manage customer reviews, effectively resolving customer service issues
E-Commerce Specialist Job Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s degree is required (Business, Marketing or a related field)
- Experience: 2-3 years related experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge in Web design and web analytic software
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, IDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution modelling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, Google adword