Reputable Organization in the Hialeah/Miami Gardens area is seeking for an experienced Marketing Administrative Assistant to provide complex administrative support to President in a fast pace environment.
Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills and role models confidentiality about operations activities.
MARKETING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates on-site and off-site meetings (including conference arrangements, materials, lunches, etc.) as appropriate.
- Handles FedEx needs as well as facilitates inter-company and external mailing activities.
- Able to be trained as a super user related to department multi-functional copier/scanner/fax machine and point of contact when supplies or service are needed.
- Assist with Marketing related projects, presentations, flyers, etc.
- Coordinates and completes various projects such as reviewing and preparing reports, spreadsheets, meeting agendas and / or minutes, financial and accounting information and presentations materials (including handouts, PowerPoint presentations, etc.).
- Contributes ideas and suggestions relevant to collecting and / or analyzing data, preparing and / or reviewing information for executive or senior management.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and related needs for directors when requested.
- Keeps conference rooms and / or training rooms neat and orderly before and after meetings. Rearranges room for appropriate configuration for meetings/training, as needed.
Marketing Administrative Assistant requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written, with emphasis on grammatical skills)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction/supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/deadlines
- Excellent professional demeanor and behavior
- Ability to support multiple persons with minimal direction/supervision; ability or prioritize or re-prioritize as needed
- Ability to have some flexibility with schedule
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- MUST BE PROFICIENT WITH WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT
- MARKETING EXPERIENCE A MUST
- Bilingual English/Spanish