RemX is seeking Biometric Temperature Screeners for one of our clients in Cherry Hill Township, NJ. This role entails screening all visitors, contractors and employees before entering the property based on CDC recommendation to help prevent the spread of infection.
Hours: Monday-Friday 6:00 am - 9:00 am
- Visibly observe all visitors, contractors and employees for cold, flu and respiratory symptoms before entering the facility.
- Ask all visitors, contractors and employees the health screening questions as recommended by the CDC.
- Check temperature of all visitors, contractors and employees using a no-contact thermometer
- Record all results of each visitor, contractor and employee who are not permitted on property and submit to Human Resources and Environmental Health and Safety representatives.
- Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures to include wearing company provided and required PPE in the work area.