Fire Alarm Lead Inspector – Direct Hire – Dallas, TX
- Do you have 3+ years of commercial Fire Alarm industry experience and a State of Texas Fire Alarm License (FAL)?
- Does a position performing commercial fire alarm inspections, managing other fire alarm inspectors and creating fire alarm inspection reports for a rapidly growing company sound interesting?
- Would you like to work for a growing, very stable company that has a career path?
- Are you looking for a full time, permanent position with opportunities to grow your career?
We are working with a large, multi-state fire, life safety company that, due to rapid growth, is searching for a Lead Fire Alarm Inspector for the Dallas area. In this position you will inspect commercial fire alarm systems, manage other fire alarm inspectors and create inspection reports.
Note: This position pays $28-$38/hr or more depending on experience and certifications, OT, full benefits, company vehicle
Main job functions:
- Inspection of commercial fire alarm systems
- Supervise, advise and mentor other fire alarm inspectors
- Create documentation and write needed reports
- Interact with customer and provide a high level of customer service
- Work in and out of the area in normal business and occasionally off-hours, including weekends