Now Hiring for Repair Technician / Mechanical Technician
Location: Olive Branch, MS
Hours: Monday-Friday 3pm -11:30pm
Schedule your Interview TODAY - 901- 203-1304
Electronics Engineering Technician
The Electronics Technician position is a highly skilled technician level where the employee is capable of a full workload. The individual is responsible for the timely and cost effective maintenance, diagnose, repair and test printing equipment and for promoting and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with our service and products.
- Test, troubleshoot, repair, electromechanical parts, equipment, and systems, inside actual model portfolio, applying principles and theories of electromechanical and testing.
- Usually work under direction of operations staff.
- Maximize equipment up-time through timely response and effective and efficient repair with selective customer training to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Complete all administrative aspects of the job on time and error-free.
- Provide accurate feedback with parts usage reporting and customer meter readings.
- Communicate and interact with management, and administration in a way that is courteous, positive and professional.
- Other duties may be assigned by Supervisor/Manager