Mortgage Loan Closer
My mortgage company client has an immediate need for a loan closer to work out of its office in Bloomingdale, IL.
The Loan Closer is responsible for coordinating loan closings in compliance with company, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and industry standard rules and regulations. This position will prepare legal documents and closing packages for title companies and attorneys.
- Review Closing Disclosure
- Review Case Number Assignment, Title Commitments, Insurance Policies, PMI Certification and all loan documents for accuracy.
- Review all files for completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance with underwriting, government, and investor and company requirements.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all parties to obtain loan status information.
- Provide timely communications regarding closing status as appropriate.
- Ensure all loans are closed in strict accordance with all guidelines.
- Understand and adhere to all existing and/or changes to internal or external guidelines, processes and procedures as soon as they are implemented.
- Responsible for preparing and verifying final figures.
- Sends closing documents.
- Request wire transaction.
- Coordinate closings with title companies.