Field Service Engineer – Medical Device, Lab, Electro-Mechanical – Direct Hire – New York/New Jersey Territory
- Are you looking for a career with an industry leading, innovative medical device, laboratory automation and electro-mechanical equipment organization?
- Do you have a strong electronics and mechanical background with military, education or other electronics training?
- Would you like to work in multiple different industries: laboratory, pharma, healthcare?
- Be part of an organization that values and invests in their service team due to the understanding that they are a key factor in their success and offers room for advancement?
We are working with a very established, medical device, laboratory and electro-mechanical manufacturer that is searching for a Field Service Engineer to cover the New York and New Jersey market and travel out of the area at times. In the is role you will be performing maintenance, installation, troubleshooting and repair to technical machinery. Extensive training is provided.
Note: The pay for this position is $70k-$80k depending on experience and offers full benefits, auto allowance, mileage reimbursement and ongoing training
Note: Travel is up to 80% with some overnight travel as needed
Main Job Functions
- Provide onsite equipment: installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair to company standards
- Provides a high level of customer service, support and training in the operation of the machines both onsite and over the phone