RemX is seeking an experienced Mortgage Loan Closer for one of our great clients in McKinney, Texas.
This is a DH position paying $23 - $24 per hour plus bonuses! Our client is looking to hire IMMEDIATELY!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain missing information and prepare files.
- Final calculations.
- Prepare and issue the closing disclosure (CD), including initial, final and corrective.
- Review and prepare credit and legal documentation packages for delivery.
- Ensure closed loan packages are delivered by deadline.
- Correspond with title companies, to include coordinating and scheduling closings.
- Balance CD with the title agent.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all parties to obtain loan status information.
- Provide support to internal and external customers.
- Prepare wire breakdown and place wire order.
- Review and update LOS with final data.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 2 years of loan closing/funding experience in residential mortgage is preferred.
- Working knowledge of CD’s, FHA, VA, FNMA, and FHLMC guidelines, along with title commitments, hazard and flood insurance policies.
- Experience and knowledge of RESPA/TRID laws, disclosure timing and APR rules.
- Detailed knowledge of FHA/VA/USDA loan documents, credit documents and insurance documents.
- Average understanding and proficiency with MS Excel reporting and spreadsheets.
- Strong planning and organization skills, to include strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with minimal supervision.