Excellent opportunity available for Warehouse Manager to work for a growing company.
This position is a 2nd shift position hours are: 4pm - 1am
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping
- Oversee operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulation