RemX has partnered with a mortgage broker in Philadelphia, PA to assist in their search for a Mortgage Loan Processor Team Lead. This position will start out remote and then transition back into the office at a later date. The Team Lead supports the Processing Manager by sharing best practices for loan processing and partnering with processing management to ensure loan cycle processing times are reduced, improved customer satisfaction is maintained at all times and loan production goals are met. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Mortgage Loan Processor Team Lead Job Description:
- Review upfront and re-disclosures for new employees
- Work with management to recognize employee performance issues
- Spot check files before they go to u/w and closing - to aid in performance evaluations and spot problems before they become issues
- Prepares, reviews, and submits mortgage loan files.
- Analyzes Income, Assets, and Credit Report documentations to ensure borrowers meet DTI,
- Reserve, and Credit requirements
- Processes loan application from A to Z and works with Loan Officers to address approval conditions and related issues
- Orders appraisals and reviews reports
- Works with Escrow and Title companies to request, review, and manage loan related documentation
- Reviews and satisfies Loan approval conditions issued by lenders
- Works with Loan Officers to set up, submit, and satisfy loan conditions
Mortgage Loan Processor Team Lead Requirements:
- 5 years of mortgage loan processing experience
- At least 1 year of management/team lead experience
- Experience with FHA, VA, USDA, Non-QM and PHFA guidelines
- Understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines including Fair Lending, and TRID.
- Strong verbal, and interpersonal skills.