RemX has partnered with a mortgage lender in Philadelphia, PA to assist in their search for a Mortgage Processing Manager. This position will start out remote and then transition back into the office at a later date. The Mortgage Processing Manager is responsible for managing a team of mortgage processors who are responsible for facilitating the closing and funding of loans and ensuring that company and program guidelines, policies and procedures are followed. The manager ensures that the processing team achieves and maintains the highest levels of productivity and efficiency within the company prescribed parameters. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Mortgage Processing Manager Job Description:
- Assist Training and Development with the creation and updating of job aids and training, as warranted, to make processing procedures as efficient as possible.
- Manage department workflow resulting in efficiencies as expressed from Senior Management
- Manage internal and external expectations on timelines, and processes, as it pertains to the Processing team.
- Resolves complex problems and develops solutions on files to assure file transitions to underwriting within timeframe allowed.
- Reviews files for compliance with underwriting guidelines, and state and federal reporting guidelines.
- Function as a SME and lend assistance for questions and scenarios
- Assist in resolving processing issues or customer escalations as they arise
Mortgage Processing Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of mortgage processing experience
- Previous experience managing a team of processors is required
- Experience with Non-QM loans is a plus
- Training and team-building skills
- Experience with Encompass or Calyx Point is a plus