RemX has partnered with a mortgage company in Pittsburgh, PA to assist in their search for a Mortgage Post-Closer. This would be a direct-hire, permanent. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Mortgage Post-Closer Job Description:
- Receive audit closing packages for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare credit and legal documentation packages for delivery.
- Follow-up with title to correct errors and omissions in closing documents
- Transmit and/or deliver files to investors.
- Monitor “Aging Report(s)” from warehouse lender(s) to ensure loans do not exceed established thresholds.
- Prepare and ship follow up with FHA case binders ensuring FHA insurance, VA guarantee and USDA guarantee has been placed.
- Ensure closed loan packages are delivered by deadline.
- Verifies that all stipulations requested are valid and met to ensure that loans are saleable/purchased.
- Input data into investor delivery systems.
- Collect and follow-up with title companies and/or county recorder’s offices to obtain final loan documentation.
Mortgage Post-Closer Requirements:
- At least 2 years of mortgage post-closing experience
- Ability to multitask
- Must be very organized
- Strong attention to detail