Our client works in the document retention and fixed asset arena and is putting together a team for deployment from the Dallas / Fort Worth area to meet their project demand.
RemX has an amazing opportunity for you if you are willing and able to do the following:
- Work some weekends
- Work hours inside and outside of regular business hours (long hours)
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a valid (unexpired) driver’s license
- Travel (in and out of the State of TX) and stay in locations up to about two weeks at a time (including weekends)
- The ability to walk, kneel, bend, lift & carry up to 40 pounds
What we need from you:
- Ability to follow protocols already set in place
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Friendly and caring demeanor
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Ability to understand and use different types of technology units. (scanner/iPad type devises/computer)
- Minimum of 2 (two) references from previous employers (supervisors preferred)
If you are interested, please apply now – we are setting up Zoom Video interviews with candidates asap.
These will be direct hire position with our client – candidates will be FBI fingerprint backgrounds and must pass drug screening as well.
*Veterans are encouraged to apply