We are searching for high caliber Electronic Repair candidates to join our team. Our employment mission is to find driven and reliable individuals who excel in their tasks, skills and professionalism.
Shift: Full Time, 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Accurately and efficiently test, troubleshoot, and repair electronic devices at SMD/IC/component level
- Accurately and efficiently tests a variety of moderately complex products to achieve customer quality
- Able to accurately and efficiently downloads & configures a variety of initial applications and system settings
- Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs
- Receives general supervisory guidance
- Maintain, manage, track, and log inventory of product in work station and responsible work area
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Rework assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Perform all work in accordance with company’s production specification and established operation procedures
- Provide daily progress report
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Safety focused environment
- May perform other related responsibilities.