RemX is seeking a Supply Chain Planner for temp to hire position for a client in Lithia Springs. $45,000 - $50,000 depending on experience.
The Supply Chain Planner will:
· Analyze and provide recommendations in key buying metrics
· Identify the most cost-effective source and get quotes for pricing.
· Set up parts in the system for new product launches or changes.
· Coordinate procurement of materials and; communicate with suppliers and forecast for future needs.
· Create detailed business schedules (supplier plans, replenishment models) in a lean environment.
· Review all PO’s and improvements with our suppliers.
· Manage all internal quote request and purchase orders.
· Maintain relationships with internal and external business partners including suppliers, supervisors and team leads, logistics/warehouse groups and material planners
· Manage invoice discrepancies between the supplier and AP
· Ensure suppliers are paid in a timely fashion.
· Coordinate activities to achieve operational metric targets (KPIs);
· Execute quarterly safety stock and lead time review
The Supply Chain Planner requirements:
· Minimum of 2 years buyer experience in a manufacturing support environment.
· Bachelor's degree Preferred
· Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, V-lookups, graphs), ERP and Reporting systems experience.
· Practical working knowledge of lean manufacturing tools such as pull systems, PDCA thinking, value stream mapping, process
mapping, and kanban systems.
· Must be highly detailed and accurate with planning, scheduling and inventory.
· Demonstrated experience working with manufacturing BOMs
· Demonstrated Inventory Control experience.
· Practical working knowledge of supply chain technologies (ERP, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Warehouse Management Systems).
Act with urgency & take responsibility for addressing roadblocks
· Strong communication skills through written, verbal and listening, and presentation techniques
· Ability to understand customer needs