RemX has partnered with a large title/real estate company in Cherry Hill, NJ to assist in their search for a Post-Closing Specialist. This is a contract to hire opportunity. Previous experience in the title insurance industry is not required. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Post-Closing Specialist Job Description:
- Managing the loans through the loan servicing on-boarding process and follow up/review trailing documents
- Reviews original closing documents to ensure they were properly executed.
- Follows up on, reviews, requests corrections, and scans all trailing loan documents.
- Packages and ships loans to the document custodian.
- Performs quality assurance reviews on a percentage of the closed loans.
- Records executed closing documents with applicable county municipality meeting the lender and process requirement.
- Prepares transmittal correspondence to remit required payments to third parties as they relate to closed transactions.
Post-Closing Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in the title or mortgage industry is a plus but not required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt well to a fast paced and constantly changing business environment
- Strong attention to detail