RemX has partnered with a credit union in Trevose, PA to assist in their search for a Mortgage Loan Processor. Candidates must have three years of experience in mortgage lending along with at least three years of experience with FHA, VA, USDA and PHFA guidelines and portals. This would be a contract-to-hire opportunity. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Mortgage Loan Processor Job Description:
- Prepares, reviews, and submits mortgage loan files.
- Analyzes Income, Assets, and Credit Report documentations to ensure borrowers meet DTI, Reserve, and Credit requirements
- Processes loan application from A to Z and works with Loan Officers to address approval conditions and related issues
- Orders appraisals and reviews reports
- Works with Escrow and Title companies to request, review, and manage loan related documentation
- Reviews and satisfies Loan approval conditions issued by lenders
- Works with Loan Officers to set up, submit, and satisfy loan conditions
Mortgage Loan Processor Requirements:
- 2+ years of mortgage loan processing experience
- Experience with FHA, VA, USDA and PHFA guidelines
- Working understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines including Fair Lending, and TRID.
- Strong verbal, and interpersonal skills.