RemX has partnered with a large third party logistics company based in Philadelphia, PA to assist in their search for a Logistics Coordinator. The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and executing daily Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) operations to ensure accuracy and compliance. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with growth potential. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Logistics Coordinator Job Description:
- Serves as the customer service liaison between the Company and the customer specific to brokerage and FTZ functions.
- Processes daily FTZ transactions for transmittal to customs
- Coordinate all PGA (participating government agency) information.
- Opens files, enters notes, information and document requests in CargoWise and/or the Foreign-Trade Zone system
- Enter invoice and manifest information into the FTZ System and CargoWise and submit invoice packets weekly to the customer.
- Sends information/document requests to customers as needed
- Communicates with specified government agencies, customer, carriers, and operations on all issues affecting customs brokerage and FTZ
Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customs brokerage, FTZ or an equivalent combination of both education and experience.
- Knowledge of U.S. Government Agency requirements
- Knowledge of U.S. Customs and PGA requirements with the FTZ
- PC literate with experience in MS Office