The SBA Loan Closer's responsibilities include all aspects of SBA portfolio management and reporting and closing of SBA loans. This position also manages the SBA portfolio managers.
- Prepare SBA loan packages in compliance with SBA loan processing standards.
- Support the SBA lenders in all administrative areas of SBA loan processing operations.
- Obtain all required documents prior to closing of each SBA loan.
- Maintain all required documents after each closing and file documents as appropriate.
- Follow all established internal procedures and all standard SBA lending procedures.
- Conduct all necessary follow up activity needed to complete SBA loan files.
- Consult with the Portfolio Manager or SBA lenders as appropriate to process loans.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with internal/external communications, conduct and work ethic.
- Oversees SBA portfolio management staff
- Comply with the Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act including Customer Identification Program, customer due diligence, identifying high-risk accounts, and reporting suspicious activities to Supervisor or BSA Department. Must adhere to applicable regulations, internal controls, policies, procedures and the Code of Conduct. Complete all required training sessions related to these regulations
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.