Field Service Engineer – Scientific, Lab, Electronics Devices – Direct Hire – North Carolina Area
- Do you have 2+ years of scientific, lab and electronics device installation, pm and repair experience?
- Would you like to work for an international scientific equipment company that will allow you to work on highly technical equipment?
- Do you have a technical background that includes electronics, refrigeration, plumbing and are looking to grow your career and skills? Note: At times (10-15%) you are working with sub zero equipment; if you have worked with refrigeration, piping in your background, this is desirable for the position
- Are you able to travel up to 90%, primarily in the territory and potential international at times (passport needed)?
- Would you like to make an excellent hourly pay, OT, full benefits and have a company vehicle?
We are working with an international scientific equipment company that is looking for a Field Service Engineer to work in the Illinois and surrounding states Territory on a direct hire basis. In this role you will perform maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and installation of technical laboratory equipment.
Note: This position pays $70k - $80k depending on overall experience, OT pay and company vehicle
Note: At times (10-15%) you are working with sub zero equipment; if you have worked with refrigeration, piping in your background, this is desirable for the position
Main Job Functions
- Perform customer support activities on scientific and laboratory equipment that includes: installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and assist with testing, start-up, and validation
- Supervising and hands-on field installation and testing of equipment
- Give customer technical support via phone, online, or in the field
- Act as single point of contact for customer
- Works independently with minimal technical supervision