RemX has partnered with a large title insurance company in Houston, TX to assist in their search for an Escrow Assistant. This would be a permanent, direct-hire opportunity with room for advancement. Qualified title candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Escrow Assistant Job Description:
- Review title clear to close documents and commitments for accuracy and identify any requirements, defects and exceptions and work to clear the issues timely while effectively notating all systems to track progress.
- Work with Escrow Officer to manage the entire real estate closing process, including compliance with real estate contracts, lender instructions, title requirements, company requirements and other written instructions.
- Assist in obtaining payoff demands, HOA estoppels, taxes and other escrow related items for settlement.
- Assistance in CD/HUD quality control.
- Follow-up necessary for transaction completion and issuance of policy.
- Prior to disbursement, confirm all appropriate documents are checked for accuracy, signatures are collected, and acknowledgements and legal descriptions are correct and verify all bills and statements are in file for payment..
- Ensure timely recordation of closing documents and issuance of title policy.
- Correspond with lenders, builders, real estate agents and attorneys as needed.
- Work closely with our global teams and vendors to ensure SLAs are consistently met or exceeded in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Provide best in class customer service to clients and customers.
Escrow Assistant Requirements:
- College degree with industry experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience within the Texas Title industry and real estate industry preferred.
- Knowledge of ResWare software preferred, but not required.
- Must have knowledge of all escrow processes and able to maintain escrow process from beginning to end.
- Knowledge of Texas Title Insurance Procedural and Rate Rules.
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills.
- ALTA best practices experience preferred.