pay range 25.10-30.40
- Provide customers (employees, managers, and division HR) accurate, consistent and timely responses and explanations covering a variety of topics, from general HR policy to HR systems support (includes but not limited to Employee Lifecycle transactions, Employee Handbook inquires, support of online HR systems)
- Leverage knowledge base and other available information to troubleshoot and resolve issues ranging from single questions to highly detailed issues
- Process requests submitted from the divisions, entering data or completing transactional processing into HR systems (PeopleSoft, Taleo, and other Talent Management solutions)
- A complete variety of back office related activities, including but not limited to, responding to requests for data, maintaining personnel files, and preparing spreadsheets for data uploads into various HR systems
- Leverage workflow tools to initiate and monitor to completion of all activities in work lists
- Consider the impact of HR related transactions on employee pay/payroll processing and coordinate activities and data maintenance accordingly
- Partner with HR Operations, HRIS, other HR functional area and third-party provider teams to support efficient research and issue resolution
- Escalate requests, as needed, to appropriate internal and/or external parties and monitor progress until resolution
- Periodically complete audit and reconciliation of data
- Update HR Operations procedural documentation for processes supported by HR Shared Services
WORK DAYS/HOURS HR Call Center hours have been extended due to the pandemic and we are now open from:
8:00am- 7:00pm, Monday through Friday and 10:00am- 3:00pm, Saturday and Sunday.
The contractors hours will vary between these times.
There would be an expectation to work some evenings until 7pm and one weekend shift from 10am- 3pm.
They may work Monday- Friday plus one weekend day.
There wouldn’t be an issue if the candidate could only work one day on the weekend.
Onboarding will be held in person in the Rosemont office and then the contractor will be working remotely until at least September 8th.
- A minimum of 2 years of related Human Resource experience either in HRIS or Generalist function, required.
- 1-2 years working in roles within a call center or shared services environment, preferred
Must possess working knowledge of various Human Resource practices and functional areas, including cross-functional integration points; excellent customer service and strong communication skills are required; must be able to work on various tasks and prioritize accordingly and be able to leverage analytical skills in order to comprehend and interpret policies, instructions, correspondences, etc. to make time-sensitive decisions with little direction; must possess a high degree of professionalism, persistence and follow-up; must be detail oriented with the ability to follow up on multiple tasks at a time with a high sense of urgency; a thorough understanding of data flow among different HR systems is required; must be able to work independently and in a team environment; must be proficient in using required Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Excel.