• Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll for multiple companies in multiple states.
• Transmit interface files for tax, wage payments, garnishments and ACH each payroll.
• Process off cycle Manual payments.
• Monitors Garnishment processing by third party for accuracy and completeness.
• Trouble shoots Kronos issues at the Operating Unit and assists with processing time files each week as needed.
• Ensure that payroll processes follow company policies and comply with state and federal regulations/industry standards.
• Maintain high level of subject matter knowledge.
• Responsible for timely and accurate data input and audit of payroll information.
• Processing and distribution of required payroll reports.
• Support Associate Services(HR)/Payroll at the Operating Unit
• Audit payroll data, deductions and employee/employer taxes for accuracy.
• Respond to all employment verifications and requests for information.
• Ad hoc payroll reporting.
• Assist Payroll Manager with tax reporting and reconciliations.
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned.