RemX is looking for a Jr Formulation Scientist to join our client in the nutritional industry. This is an excellent position for a recent college graduation to get their foot in the door with a reputable corporate company and gain some hands-on experience! This will be a contract role, expected to last through August (possibly longer), looking to start as soon as next week. We are looking for a fast learner who can jump in and assist right away. Paying $20-22/hr depending on experience.
- Work closely with R&D team to develop formulas and quotations based on customers’ requirements
- Research ingredients and ensure ingredient compliance to customers’ specifications
- Research, evaluate, and approve various processes and raw materials for their use in manufactured products as needed
- Assist R&D formulation group
- Weigh, calculate, and mix nutritional ingredients and formulas
- Support the research and development of new ingredients, blends, processes and finished products as well as assist with blend sample formulation
- All other R&D duties as assigned