RemX is partnered with an Automotive Financial Services firm in Wilmington, DE to find a Funding Representative to join their team! This is a contract to hire, entry level opportunity.
- Due to an extreme increase in business, overtime hours are mandatory - Monday to Friday 7:00a-6:00p, Saturday 8:00a-12:00p (all hours over 40 are paid at time and a half)
- Normal hours are Monday to Friday 8:00a-5:00p, some overtime
Funding Representative Job Description:
- Responsible for preparing contract packages, entering data, and working with sales representatives.
- Handling telephone calls and administrative duties.
- Review, prepare, and record paperwork. Handle package verification. Check for completeness of forms and signatures, correction of dealer errors and follow-up, process credit department check requisitions, perform research as needed.
Funding Representative Requirements:
- Friendliness, tact, efficiency, organization, patience, and ability to work well under pressure and deadlines are keys to success in this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a financial or accounting area (BA/BS degree preferred).
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel) and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Critical Sub-competencies: Communication, Customer Orientation, Ethics and Integrity, Interpersonal Skills, Planning and Organization, Respecting Diversity, Teamwork, and Technical Skills Accuracy is essential in order to comply with federal and state lending and documentation requirements.