Logistics Customer Service Representative
Our client, a leading provider of nutritional products in the US headquartered in the Somerville, NJ area, is seeking a Logistics Customer Service Rep (CSR) to join their team.
The company has been experiencing tremendous growth and the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the company.
The Logistics Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for accurate and timely communication with all customers (internal and external) to ensure that customer orders are fulfilled, received, allocated, routed, labeled and shipped in compliance with customer requirements / contract.
Essential Job Functions
- Daily monitoring of all systems activity related to customer orders, work orders, and shipments.
- Assist in the coordination to meet customer specific KPI’s (metrics) with leadership team.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to internal and external customer e-mails, inquiries, needs, questions, issues, and concerns.
- Establish a solid working relationship with all internal and external customers.
- Prepare and distribute required customer reports on open orders and short orders.
- Update customer profile information/guides/SOPs for all assigned accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years related CSR experience in an import, logistic, 3PL, warehouse or distribution environment
- Self-starter and multi-tasker
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suites.
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Ability to perform job duties with high attention to detail and accuracy.
SEND RESUMES TO Susan.Vonella@remx.com