Our client has an immediate need for a Help Desk Support Specialist. This is a contract to perm position.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the support for the users of computers (desktops, laptops and tablets), peripherals and applications.
- Install, maintain and repair all computer and peripheral hardware
- Setup, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair all networked and local software throughout the campus at the desktop level.
- Assist in the evaluation of potential new personal computers, peripherals & applications.
- Assist with support for Active Directory, PBX and VOIP Telephony systems
- Assist in the operation of the Help Desk function, including the collection of incoming telephone, email and in person requests (tickets), the assignment, follow up and closure of tickets and the tracking of tickets in the software management system.
- Provide training on office technologies to other support specialists.
- Provide support for the users of all learning technologies located in classrooms, labs and conference rooms.