RemX has partnered with a large shipping/logistics company in Philadelphia, PA to assist in their search for an Export Coordinator. The Export Coordinator will assist in shipments for the pharma business and help provide high level customer service to clients. Qualified candidates with shipping experience please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Export Coordinator Job Description:
- Processing all documents for air export pharma shipments.
- Handling active and passive temperature-controlled Pharma shipments from booking creation through pickup at shipper to confirmed departure including delivery follow up at destination for several types of services.
- Direct communication with customer, overseas offices, airlines and truckers.
- General responsibilities include preparing all documents including AWB, D/O, online vendor payments, timely billing and rate quotations.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction, shipment monitoring and follow up, timely communication and shipment status updates for all shipments.
Export Coordinator Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of export procedures
- Ability to work with demanding deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid knowledge of domestic and international geography including countries, major cities, etc.
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks, must be organized