Junior Loan Processor/Opener/Loan Officer Assistant
My mortgage company client in Cinnaminson, NJ is looking for a Junior Loan Processor. Processors are responsible for performing a variety of underwriting submission, loan closing, loan funding, or cancellation. The Jr. Processor is responsible for assisting the Senior Processor or Processor with file setup, third part orders and gathering required documentation through the life of a loan.
- Perform a thorough review on files turned into process to confirm minimum submission requirements are met, identify items needed for processor review, and all applicable checklists are complete.
- Assist with Opener in setting up files, income docs, etc.
- Assist Loan Officers, Marketing, and general sales functions
- Assist with Processing
- Print and review documents received for the processing of the loan file from sales and third parties. Effectively stacks a wide array of mortgage loan documents in proper order for processor review.
- Process applications from time of receipt of application to submission of the loan package to underwriting.
- Scan and upload electronic documents at processor request
- Review initial loan approvals, request additional loan documentation as needed, or as requested by the processor. Compile all loan conditions, including any post-closing conditions are requested by the processor
- Gather, organize and track loan documentation
- Work with lenders, applicants, underwriters, appraisers and others to complete processing
- Resolve customer service issues
- Verify customer income documentation and resolve routine title issues including vesting issues and various liens
- Execute closing actions to ensure a timely and effective closing process