RemX Irvine is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for our client located in Buena Park. This is a company that is growing rapidly and looking for someone who is dependable and reliable and shines in a Customer Service environment. Temp to Hire Offering $15.50p/hr. to start
Customer Service Representative Duties:
- Process orders, returns and exchanges; generate pick tickets, receipts, shipping documents, and billing invoices; and complete other related tasks in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Check in all carriers for appointments and ensure quality and accuracy of process
- Accurate input and verification of merchandise receipts on a timely basis
- Maintain current customer contracts accurately and in a confidential manner
- Organization of all files, manuals, projects, and contracts to ensure the proper information and documentation is provided to the customer in a timely and efficient manner
- Generating and retention of all required reporting for the customer and Saddle Creek
- Processing customer orders on a timely and accurate basis according to customer request.
- Communicates with the customer verbally and in writing with a professional and positive attitude.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Associates’ Degree preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have at least six (6) months of experience in a customer service role.
- Experience with working with a warehouse management systems (WMS) is preferred.
- Strong communication both verbally and in writing, especially through e-mail and over the phone
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and prioritizing skills
- Ability to effectively manage and resolve conflict
- Attention to detail to prepare and maintain accurate records and reports
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, & knowledge of PowerPoint are preferred
- Comfortable working in both office and warehouse environment with wide temperature ranges