ARIZONA Residents only. Greater Phoenix Area.
Work From Home!
Established company located in Scottsdale
The pay is $17 an hour
Must be available to work any shift M-F (any shift between 5am and 6pm)
Must have prior experience in healthcare!
- Inbound and outbound calls to carriers verifying/re-verifying health insurance benefits
- Obtaining benefits from health insurance carriers
- Taking inbound calls from patients, providers, and pharmacists
- Doing a benefits investigation and notating all the details of the insurance plan
- Experience with co-pays, deductibles, where the patient is with meeting deductible
- Determine whether a prior authorization is needed or not
- Must be comfortable handling sensitive information
- Requires experience verifying health insurance
- Call center or medical front office experience preferred
- Computer skills are a MUST!
- Demonstrates proficiency of all data entry functions
- Utilize organizational skills
- Strong focus around accurate and timely customer support
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Ability to work items in queue and manage turnaround times
- Understanding of basic healthcare terminology and definitions, such as HIPAA and JACHO
- Basic to intermediate skills in MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
- Drug and background screen required