Our client has an immediate need for a DevOps Developer. This is a permanent, full time position. It can be worked remotely.
This position is responsible to support the Help Desk team and Dev-Ops team. Position supports any help desk IT related issues and resolves them within specified time frames. Also, this position will work on Dev-Ops projects to assist with programming and system updates.
- Work as a part of the Infrastructure and DevOps team to automate and support the infrastructure.
- Create and support applications for the Help Desk Team to automate repetitive tasks.
- Assist Help Desk team during times of need.
- Troubleshoot & support software applications, various hardware/software configurations and run appropriate testing & diagnostics.
- Assist in monitoring infrastructure resources to ensure network availability to all system users and assist in supporting network availability.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users and by automated network monitoring systems.
- Maintain proper department driven documentation.