We are currently seeking a dynamic, experienced administrative assistant to support the owners of the company. This is an exciting role for a professional with strong communication, collaboration and organization skills.
You need to have excellent organizational skills and be able to work independently under pressure.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Assist in creating quotes for customers
· Following up with vendors and track status of orders, ship dates and ensure logistics are maintained and on time
· Process orders
· Follow up with customers for ongoing support
· Develop and maintain working relationships with suppliers
· Organizes internal and external meetings/ conference calls with suppliers and internal customers
Successful Candidates will need:
3 years in an administrative role
BA/BS degree preferred; AA degree with equivalent experience is acceptable
Strong computer skills are essential.
Expertise on Outlook and the MS-Office product suite is a necessity, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Exhibit excellent oral and writing communications skills
Capability to take independent action as appropriate using good judgment and discretion
Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Highly organized with a keen eye for detail
Flexibility to work on multiple projects at a time Be able to work independently.