Must Reside in the Phoenix Metro Area
In this fast paced and challenging position, you will be responsible for…
- Manage inbound and outbound patient calls in a timely manner using audio/video technology
- Seeks assistance with escalated issues involving patients or prescription guidelines from management.
- Attending educational seminars and other learning opportunities to expand your knowledge of the company and position.
- Interacts with all internal and external customers in a positive and professional manner
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts and tools appropriately
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
To be immediately and seriously considered for this amazing opportunity, you must have the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of front-line call center experience
- Healthcare background experience
- Aptitude to establish and maintain supportive customer relations with patients, advocates, healthcare providers and pharmacists
- Active listening skills and ability to proactively solve problems
- Ability to learn quickly, retain information & appropriately apply the knowledge to improve call quality
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Must be available to work some holidays and weekends