RemX has partnered with a large title insurance company in Plymouth Meeting, PA to support their search for a Post Closer. This would be a great opportunity for a recent college graduate looking to start their career in a booming industry. This is a direct-hire, permanent opportunity with growth potential. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Post Closer Job Description:
- Receive, verify, process and submit a variety of documents which may include deed, mortgages, releases, power of attorneys and other documents necessary for completed real estate transactions.
- Review signed settlement documents for accuracy, completeness and compliance with closing instructions and secure missing signatures or additional documents, as needed.
- Ship files via electronic upload/overnight delivery to parties to the transaction and cure any post-closing issues that may arise.
- Accurately calculate recording costs for various documents (deeds, assignments, POAs, releases, etc.)
- Understand and comply with county requirements for recording, including the creation of cover sheets.
- Submit documents to recording within defined SLA's. Create checks in system to proper recording authority.
- Field inbound calls regarding post-closing issues or funding inquiries.
- Coordinate with funding team to resolve any stale dated funds, escrow holdbacks, or trial balances within the file post-closing as directed by title agent.
Post Closer Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Recent college graduates with some work experience will be considered!
- 2+ years with title insurance or mortgage experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Work under general supervision.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Experience utilizing ResWare or similar closing software preferred.