RemX is looking to hire a DE Certified Mortgage Underwriter for one of their top clients in the Mortgage industry. This position is 100% remote! Competitive salary!
Applicants must have experience in the following areas:
• Must hold a DE Certification
• Underwrite FHA, VA, Jumbo, and Conforming loans including High Balance and CDA
• Approve, decline or counteroffer loans within limits of assigned authority
• Approve, decline, or suspend/return residential mortgage loans
Main Responsibilities: • Underwrite a minimum 60 units per month.
• Maintain a daily workload as needed to ensure prompt turnaround time as dictated by senior management.
• Function as a technical resource to business channel associates.
• Assist in correction of Delivery Violations on specific files as required.
• Enter complete and accurate data in systems to ensure data integrity
. • Support team members to identify potential solutions/alternatives for difficult/denied loans.
• Assist in orientation and training of department personnel.
• Maintain knowledge of underwriting guidelines and stay current with department requirements.
• Measure all mortgage loan submissions for underwriting decisions based on company quality control plans and investor/regulatory compliance.
• Provide prompt, quality service to the originating branches and correspondents in a friendly and professional manner
We offer a $200 bonus if you refer someone who is chosen!