WHY THIS COMPANY: Our client is one of the world's largest transportation companies. Associates will have the chance to work with a tenured team and the ability to grow into other levels of the business. With employees all over the world, our client prides themselves on diversity and a dynamic international culture.
YOU DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Provide customer support for Supply Chain Management team
- Provide planning and scheduling movement of shipments out of warehouse
- Track and trace shipments, ensuring timely pick-up and arrival to destination
- Act as point of contact for customer providing status updates, shipment times, etc...
- Communicate with customers timely and efficiently via phone and email
- Run reports via Excel (Using Pivot tables and V-Lookup)