RemX Irvine is seeking a Supply Analyst for our client located in Fountain Valley.
This is a Contract 3-4 months, hourly pay rate of $25.00
This is an exciting opportunity to work with dynamic team and gain valuable experience!
Supply Analyst Duties:
- Forecasting and ordering parts and accessories using available tools to meet corporate KPIs (Purchase Orders, Fill Rate, Back Order lines, and inventory objectives).
- Review daily dealer backorder and port shortage reports and take appropriate action to resolve, including XVOR/UPER orders to minimize risk of buy backs.
- Effectively communicate with Management of MPA and OEs on business KPIs (Purchase Orders, Fill Rate, Back Order lines, and inventory objectives), current statuses, and issues and resolutions to provide better customer service.
- Develop, review, document, and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) as needed.
- Work closely with customers (OEs) and vendors to support business and improve processes.
Supply Analyst Requirements
- 4-6 years Operations - Warehousing/Distribution - Inventory Control Specialist
- Minimum of four years of directly-related experience in inventory management
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems/issues, recommend appropriate solutions, and follow-up to ensure positive results
- Experience with inventory planning required
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills (Reports and Timelines)
- Flexibility and responsiveness to changing circumstances
- Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access or other SQL preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Criminal background check required