I am working with my client, a Global Software company, and we are seeking a VP of HR. This is a highly visible role is responsible to lead and drive the organizations people agenda. The main purpose of this role is to support the alignment of organizational and people capabilities with the business strategy and needs; to maximize leadership skills; to build a scalable capability to enable both organic and non-organic growth; to promote employee experience with a robust organizational climate aimed to attract, develop and retain the right talent for the organization.
The HR VP is also a member of the company’s parent HR Leadership Team and is therefore a significant contributor in shaping HR practices and processes across the entire company:
• Lead day-to-day HR processes, practices and initiatives, including coaching leaders and managers, building winning teams, managing performance, succession planning, employee engagement, career management, work force planning, learning, employee relations, onboarding, working environment, recognition and more.
• Lead EG HR quarterly business reviews, managing HR analytics and providing insights
• Lead future M&As (Due Diligences and PMIs) that will be integrated into Organization
• Manage a large global team of HRBPs & HR Operations
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of 15 years of HR experience, with at least 3 years of executive HR experience and at least 5 years of international HR experience.
• Must have worked with a larger company supporting 1000 plus employees
• Experience working in complex, matrix and global environment – a must • Experience in the Software Industry – a significant advantage
• Experience in M&A