Bilingual Spanish Call Center Openings Monday thru Friday 6am to 5pm. Hour shifts between the listed hours.
Benefits and government job.
- Respond to customer inquiries received by telephone, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), or web based portal regarding information on programs and services
- Record customer interactions and transactions, by documenting details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Address customers inquiries and resolve problems to ensure that appropriate changes are made
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Communicate with supervisor regarding any potential needs or concerns
- Perform data entry accurately
- Perform other duties as assigned by management