Field Service Technician – Alarm, Security, Low Voltage, HVAC - St Louis Area – Direct Hire
- Do you have a background that includes: Alarm, Access Control, Security, CCTV, Low Voltage installation or HVAC?
- Would you like to work in a large territory that is about 500 miles surrounding St. Louis, build strong relationships with customers, perform service of access control and CCTV systems and offers the autonomy to perform your job?
- Would you like to work for a company that is growing rapidly, considered essential and is ranked in the following: top security companies in the U.S., one of the fastest growing companies by Inc Magazine and has an excellent Glassdoor rating?
- Are you able to travel overnight multiple times per week (80% travel), have a good driving record, background and dispatched from home (on the clock once you leave your house)?
We are working with an international physical security company that is searching for a Field Service technician with an alarm, security, low voltage or HVAC background on a direct hire basis to work in the St Louis area.
In this role you will work with a customer base performing some installations, maintenance and repair to the installed access control and CCTV systems on site in various locations throughout the territory.
Note: Pay is $25-$30/hr plus OT; company vehicle, tools, company credit card, bonus opportunity, full benefits, matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement and many other benefits
Note: This position covers a territory that is about 500 miles surrounding St Louis and requires multiple nights per week of overnight travel
Main Job Functions
- Perform installation, maintenance and repair to Access Control and CCTV/surveillance systems
- Act as the main point of contact for any service-related issues, both in-person and over the phone; high level of customer service skills needed