Collateral File Processors in Palm Harbor
$12 per hour
This is a full time position, Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Once employees are out of their initial training period, we offer a flexible schedule which allows you to arrive any time between 7:30 AM and 9:00 AM, and leave between 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
- The pay for this position is $12/hour.
- The role of the Collateral File Processor will be to receive and process documents and files. The Processor will reconcile the contents received to a manifest provided. They will log in files and documents received, inventory the contents, and add to a box route to a Filing Clerk for further handling. All items delivered must be processed accurately and within service level agreement with our clients.
- The Collateral File Processor will be working with original loan files, including negotiable instruments and will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the file.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Maintain statistical quantity, quality and KPI's.
- Prep documents for scanning: remove staples from documents so documents can be fed through the scanning machine individually; review and separate collateral files from other documents.
- Post scan document: includes organizing documents by their loan numbers; create a folder with correct labeling to place the documents in.
- Reconcile Contents in Iron Mountain “General Box.”: ensure transmittal received shows all contents in the box.
- Create general box: after reconciliation, log each individual file into system; collateral files will be inventoried; trailing documents will be inventoried and added to existing collateral file.
- Reconcile shipments received to a manifest provided. Collateral files received will be logged into our system to confirm receipt and inventoried. Trailing documents will be logged into our system, inventoried and added to existing collateral file. Final Document received will be reviewed for acceptability