Our client, a National Privately held mortgage company, wants multiple Loan Officers to work their Multi Billion Dollar servicing portfolio Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, the Portfolio Loan Officer presents mortgage opportunities to current portfolio clients over the phone in accordance with all regulations and training.
We have so many exciting things to offer! Ask us about a Sign On Bonus!
• Strong Base Salary + Monthly Commission + Quarterly Bonus
• Current Customer Leads provided daily!
• Countless loan products! • PTO and Holidays
• We offer a bonus per state license! (up to 5k)
• Best in Class Benefits! Medical, Dental, and 401k!
Job Duties of the Portfolio Loan Officer include but are not limited to:
• Communicates professionally and clearly to clients when explaining mortgages
• Using leads developed by the Company, take inbound calls and also makes outbound calls on portfolio clients to discuss REFINANCE opportunities
• As appropriate and allowed, collect pertinent information from client and originates mortgages. Performs and sends all paperwork as necessary and provides excellent customer service and follow up. Partners with internal operations to consistently produce clean files
• Presents mortgages in accordance with all regulations and training and only takes calls in areas where licensed
• Explain to clients over the phone on how to complete applications, ensuring all paperwork and signatures needed to process the mortgage are collected timely and accurately
• Maintains timely and accurate records of all customer activity within Velocify CRM
• Occasional early morning/evening and weekend work required
• Maintain active communication with the processing team concerning client needs
• Attend all trainings, sales meetings, orientations as directed
• Increases public awareness of the mortgage industry by reading publications and the Internet
• Able to maintain licensing requirements and only conducts business in states where licensed
Proficiency in Encompass , MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook. Able to use Internet and CRM’s such as Velocify or other software programs