A fantastic opportunity with a growing manufacturer, located in Woodbridge, NJ is looking for an EDI/Customer Service Representative. They specialize in branded Apparel and Accessories products.
Overall, the position will be responsible for monitoring incoming and scheduled orders against available inventory & manufacturing. Preferably candidates have experience with order management of large retailers and EDI accounts.
- Accurate and timely processing of EDI transactions in Exenta.
- Review non-EDI customer orders and manually enter or import orders into our ERP.
- High level of cross departmental communications with the Sales Support and Distribution Center teams.
- Review allocation concerns with the sales support team.
- Monitor all orders to ensure timely outbound shipments.
- Give priorities to warehouse when needed
- Assisting internal users with requests for order revisions as well as, EDI related questions & resolving EDI errors.
- Resolving all order-related discrepancies and assisting in vendor chargeback research.
- Daily review of reports which detail order issues with the sales team including the analysis of aged orders.
- Assist various accounts via email and phone regarding the order status, cancellation request and/or revisions
- Submit hot container needs to the production department.
- Maintain Cross Reference databases.
- Run Critical Item Reports to review potential backorders
- Review E-commerce orders received from the various Direct to Consumer websites.
- Maintain consistent contact with sales team regarding discrepancies, missing or incorrect order information, shortages, back in stock dates, etc.
- Monitor and update all customer profiles including addresses, shipping terms, and special instructions.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years business experience.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prior Order management experience required
- Experience with EDI customers a must.
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to work well under pressure. High degree of detail orientation as well as high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills. Strong verbal and written communication, analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in team environment.
- Able to work autonomously, without supervision