The Document Management Specialist is responsible for the successful receipt of medical record documentation and correspondence sent in from providers and facilities nationwide.
- The specialist will prepare and sort all incoming electronic files. Specialist will use pre-defined naming conventions (ChartID) to index individual files and upload into the iTools Database.
- The specialist will also perform some data entry of pre-defined data into the ODIS database, as needed.
- This cover handling incorrect member data, corrupt data, accessing medical records remotely via Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems, removing excess documentation, etc.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED
- At least two (2) years of college equivalent courses or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience within the field of Document Management.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, timeline driven environment to meet project commitments and goals.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.