RemX is looking for a Bi-Lingual Patient Service Representative for our client in the North County area! We are seeking applicants with excellent customer service skills, a strong attention to detail, strong MS Office skills, and the ability to work in a deadline driven environment. Temp to Hire
- Handle inbound and outbound calls.
- Provide exceptional customer service and provide client with information regarding items available to them
- Provide information to client regarding questions and concerns.
- Consider all customer inquiries and offer solutions and feedback
- Update and verify accuracy of data input into electronic system, specifically potential contacts
- Manage client referral database, including daily call logs, and provide metrics related to reported data
- All other administrative duties as assigned