RemX is seeking Mortgage Closer for a Direct Hire Opportunity. Pay $57 - $60K with per file and quarterly bonus opportunities. Outstanding Benefits offered! Position has the opportunity to go remote.
The Mortgage Closer will:
· Review all documents in a file prior to starting the closing package to ensure that names of borrower, loan amount, property address, and any other information matches on all documents in the file.
· Check the warehouse bank assigned to loan to ensure attorney is approved with the bank.
· Review LE, TIL and COC to ensure most recent is in file and accurate.
· Prepare closing package, collaborate with attorneys and loan originator during CD preparation, send to closing agent, and copy loan originator and processor.
· Upon receipt of CDs from attorney, check all blocks to ensure correctly prepared, check against the LE to ensure accuracy. Approve only after any changes noted are completed and send a copy of final TIL and collateral instructions to attorney, as well as approved CDs, to loan originator and processor for clearance.
· Once CD is approved, order wire from assigned warehouse bank within 24 hours on refinances and as soon as possible for purchases.
· Once loan is funded, register MERS within 24 to 48 hours.
· Offer any assistance to Post-Closing Department in correcting errors made on closing packages.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
The Mortgage Closer requirements:
· 3 years of closing experience
· TRID experience preferred
· College degree preferred
· Detail oriented and organized with excellent communication skills
· Experience with Open/Close or similar LOS system, WebEx, and DocMagic or similar system