Remote Loan Processor
Our mortgage company client seeks an experienced loan processor out of a mortgage company that can handle a large pipeline of loans. You will do full cycle processing, 3-8 years of experience in a paperless and digital work environment.
• Responsible for processing mortgage loans from set-up to closing by verifying, compiling, and entering borrower information to the loan processing system.
• Verify and analyze loan documentation, including credit, income, appraisal, and title.
• Work closely with borrowers to ensure a smooth process and complete transparency through loan closing.
• Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application: clarifying or obtaining additional information.
• Confirms mortgage loan application information by mailing verification forms; contacting verification sources.
• Obtains mortgage loan documentation by ordering appraisal, title, and related information.
• Identifies mortgage loan application and documentation problems by highlighting deficiencies, notifying mortgage loan underwriter, and mortgage loan supervisor.
• Prepares closing statements and informs borrowers by calculating principal and interest payments and closing costs; forwards information to borrowers.
• Maintains customer confidence by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
• Provide an exceptional customer experience throughout the loan process through constant communication and follow-up.
• Minimum of 3 years of current knowledge in the mortgage industry.
• Demonstrate high volume productivity.
• Must be detailed oriented, organized, and work efficiently under pressure.
• Influential people skills and must enjoy working with customers.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Experience with loan origination software desired