Executive Assistant / Business Coordinator
Our client is an established IT Services and Products company looking to expand its team. We are looking to add an Executive Assistant / Business Coordinator. Candidate should be proactive, resourceful, organized and detail oriented. It is imperative that the candidate be able to wear different hats through the day to assist the CEO execute the organizational plans. This is a key position and could lead to a managerial role very quickly.
The Executive Assistant (EA) / Business Coordinator will wear multiple hats The right candidate will be able to manage multiple activities within tight timelines, communicate extremely well,
- MUST HAVE Experience in one or more of following; IT Recruitment, IT Software & Services Operations, Business Analysis, Human Resources, Social media
- Experience / deep interest in technology and willingness to learn
- Should like working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Extremely meticulous. Attention to detail is very critical
- Excellent verbal and documentation communication skills.
- Maintain confidentiality
people, and keep their composure under pressure. The position requires strong organizational and administrative skills. The position has the potential to grow into a managerial role.
Responsibilities throughout the company include:
- Correspond with group managers on behalf of CEO
- Assist in setting up additional companies and offices
- Organize internal meetings and note minutes
- Recruit staff for offices in NJ and other upcoming locations
- Employee / Contractor on-boarding and termination
- Work visa and immigration suppor
- Create innovative HR policies AND implement them\
- Attendance and time keeping
- Managing contracts with employees / clients / suppliers, etc.
- Contracts compliance
- Review contracts and standardize them
Financial and Project Reports
- Social Media