RemX is partnered with a Material Design/Manufacturing/Distribution firm in Worcester, MA to find a Credit Analyst to join their team. This is an ongoing contract opportunity offering benefits.
Credit Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Reduce Days Sales Outstanding and minimize bad debt expense.
- Determine appropriate lines of credit and financial exposure for the customer.
- Manage and evaluate portfolio of accounts for initial and ongoing credit worthiness.
- Establish credit limits and manage orders that have exceeded the credit limits.
- Contact customers to resolve issues preventing payment.
- Negotiate payment schedules with distressed customers and escalate customer problems.
Credit Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Finance.
- Two to four years of experience in business credit and collections.
- Ability to collect and analyze financial data, and make credit-granting decisions.
- Ability to work in various operating systems. Proficiency in internet based research tools. Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Office, GoogleDocs.
- Ability to produce reports & analysis.